All contracts concluded via the platform www.armourbite.de
R&B Dental Solutions GmbH,
- in the following: “supplier” –
and users of this platform specified in § 2 of these Terms and Conditions – in the following: “customer(s)” –
are subject to the following conditions.
- 1 Area of Application
The business relationship between the supplier and the customer is ruled exclusively by the following conditions in the version valid at the time of ordering. Deviating terms and conditions of the customer shall apply only subject to the supplier´s written consent.
- 2 Conclusion of Contract
- The customer can select the articles he wishes to purchase on the website and put them into the shopping bag via the button “In den Warenkorb” (“Add to bag”). The order is completed by clicking the button “Jetzt kostenpflichtig bestellen!” (“confirm payment”). Before clicking this button, customers may at any time access and change the personal details they have provided and the articles they have collected.
- The language of the contract is German.
- 3 Delivery, Availability, Payment
- Any delivery data set out by us are calculated from the day of our order acknowledgement (§ 2 No. 2 of these terms and conditions), provided that payment has been made by the customer.
- In case an article designated in the customer’s order is temporarily unavailable, the supplier will inform the customer immediately. If the article(s) are not delivered within 14 days, the customer is entitled to withdraw from the contact. The supplier is also entitled to withdraw from the contract. In this case, the supplier will refund any amounts paid by the customer immediately to him.
- The products offered by the supplier are distributed and delivered to customers in the following countries:
Germany, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, Poland, Bulgaria, Andorra, France, Greece, Slovak Republic, Estonia, Guernsey, United Kingdom, Slovenia, Latvia, Jersey, Luxemburg, Italy, Ireland, Czech Republic, Lithuania, Liechtenstein, Monaco, Austria, Hungary, Malta, Norway, Netherlands, Portugal, Romania, San Marino, Sweden, Cyprus, Switzerland, Spain.
- Payments are accepted via PayPal.
- The invoiced amount will become due upon the conclusion of the contract. As far as payment is intended at a specific time of the calendar, default shall occur on the customer´s failure to comply with the deadline.
- 4 Retention of Title
Any delivered articles shall fully remain property of the supplier until all receivables have fully been paid up by the customer.
- 5 Prices and Shipment
- All prices quoted on the supplier´s website include value added tax (VAT).
- Costs of shipment and delivery are specified in the order form and shall be borne by the customer unless he makes use of his legal right of revocation.
- 6 Warranty of Defects and Damages
The supplier is liable for defects according to the legal regulations, in particular §§ 434 ff. BGB (German Civil Code). The warranty period towards business customers amounts to twelve months.
- 7 Liability
- The supplier is not liable to any damages suffered by the customer except such resulting from the violation of life, the body or health or from a breach of major contractual obligations as well as all other damages resulting from a deliberate or grossly negligent violation of duty by the supplier, his legal representatives or auxiliary persons. Major contractual obligations are all obligations that are required in order to achieve the purpose of the contract.
- In case of a breach of major contractual obligations the supplier is liable only to foreseeable damages which are typical to the contract in case of simple negligence, except the damages result from a violation of life, the body or health.
- The restrictions set out in No. 1 and 2 are also valid in favor of the legal representatives or auxiliary persons of the supplier in case they are directly made liable for compensation.
- The rules of the German Product Liability Act (Produkthaftungsgesetz) remain unaffected.
- 8 Notes on data processing
- Personal data will not be processed by the supplier for purposes of advertising, market research or public opinion research without the customer´s prior consent.
- 9 Miscellaneous
- Governing law for all contracts between the supplier and the customer shall be the law of Germany. The UN Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods (CISG) and private international law are excluded.
- Provided that the customer is a merchant, a legal entity under public law or a special fund under public law, the place of jurisdiction for any disputes arising from contractual relations between the customer and the supplier shall be the supplier´s place of business.
- Should any of the clauses of these terms and conditions be wholly or partially invalid or void, the validity of the remaining clauses or parts thereof shall not be affected. Instead of the invalid provision the legal regulations shall apply. However, if this would impose an unreasonable economic burden on one of the parties, the contract will become ineffective as a whole.
Dispute Resolution according to Article 14 (1) of Regulation (EU) No. 524/2013 and § 36 German Verbraucherstreitbeilegungsgesetz (VSBG):
The European Commission provides access to an online dispute platform for consumer disputes (consumer ODR) which you can find under https://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr.
We will not take part in a dispute resolution process in front of an alternative dispute resolution entity according to VSBG and are not obliged to do so.